Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Still No Answers On Some Of My Problems

I'm working on getting ready for the ABC Kids Expo and it seems I'm really behind. I have to figure out what we can offer as a show special, figure out sizing, and all the things I talked about last week. To date, I've done very little on that list! Are these really problems or just things to do that I don't want to focus on? Likely the latter! Laughing!

I do know that our first order of 75, retail ready pairs of gloves will be here this week and if that's not a milestone worthy of celebration, I don't know what is! I'll post a picture on Friday so you can all share in my elation! In the meantime, I have lots of work I still need to do!

Take a moment to share with me where you are in your journey and how I might be able to help you. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: