Monday, July 6, 2009

Gloves May Be Here This Week!

I've been in communication with our manufacturer over the last few weeks and our initial shipment of gloves is in! This is the real deal, all five sizes on hang tags! This is what our consumers will see and decide if they want to buy. We are very excited.

It's just one more milestone in this process. I think all the little victories are important, but some stand out a little more than others. This is the one that when you open the box, you feel anxious, excited, and quite possibly, even emotional. Maybe it's just me, but to see your idea in "shelf-ready" form is quite an accomplishment.

I realize there is so much more to the business side of things, but if you don't take time to recognize the small successes in the journey, you aren't really taking it all in. You may find yourself at the destination you were striving for, but will it really be as sweet if you didn't celebrate all the little stops along the way? I think not! I'll take a picture of the gloves when they come, but until then, I'm going to feel the excitement and anticipation each moment!

2 comments:

  1. yayyyyyy...woohoo! I'm excited for you!!!

    Will you stick them in a pile and roll around in them?
    No, this isn't what i will do...just asking because I'm curious!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! You would too, and I'm gonna! Laughing! I'll send a pic!

    ReplyDelete