Monday, May 4, 2009

You Gotta Do The Sales

So many people I meet have great ideas but think they can't do the sales. You gotta do the sales! Nobody can sell your idea like you can! Why on earth would you want anyone else to it for you? They won't present your product with the same passion you will. They can't talk about how you came up with it or why you think it's best thing since the hot shower!

If you really think you can't sell than you can't. But maybe if you think about it as sharing your story, or giving them the opportunity to know about what you've created, maybe it will be easier for you to se....uh, I mean present your idea. Whatever it takes, open your mouth and tell the world about you and your great idea. No matter what happens, it will put you one step closer to where you want to be.

3 comments:

  1. Great advice! Many people have a hard time with this part of the process, but without it you can't make any money.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to learn more about sales.

    FUN FUN FUN :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can do it YET! I think the more I learn the more confident I will get.
    I too, cannot wait to learn more:-)

    ReplyDelete