Friday, May 8, 2009

We're A Leading Mom In Business Winner!

I'm feeling mighty proud. Not just to be recognized as a leading mom in business, but this is our first winning emblem!

It will never go without saying that our business can never be successful without all of you! You are the people who support me, my family, mentor me, help us financially, listen as I work my way through this entrepreneurial education, buy our gloves, share our story, and on and on I can go.

Thank you and here's to many more!

6 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!!!! Congrats Kathy...enjoy the win

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS KATHY!!

    This is fantastic news! You deserve it for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kathy!
    You should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am proud, but I especially like that I have an emblem now! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha yes, the emblem is great...maybe I should copy paste it onto my site! hahahaha...ok, I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't tell! And for some reason, I can't make the link work, so there you go! We ranked 107 out of 200. Just missed the top 100! Next time, the top 10! We don't need all those stinking zeros! Smiling

    ReplyDelete