Monday, August 31, 2009

The Final Countdown

We are only two weeks away from our first trade show. This is really important because it's the first introduction of our gloves to the retail world. You know what they say, "You only get one chance to make a good first impression." We are tending to every little detail and those of you who love us are not letting us short cut anything (ie Mark!). Thank you.

I can't wait to come home and share all the fun and stories of success. I will blog while I'm gone if I can, I'm not sure what my Internet access will be. I know I can have it, I just don't know if I want to pay $20 a day in the room when I don't plan to spend much time there! We'll see. In the meantime, it's back to work. Luck comes when preparation meets opportunity. I like to add that you have to be open and willing to grab the opportunities when they come! You can bet we will be!

2 comments:

  1. Sally, your time is coming! Keep doing the work and I'll be sharing in your progress, too!

    ReplyDelete