Friday, June 12, 2009

I Call It The "RLF"

I missed a day this week. For all best efforts planning, I found myself buried in tasks that on average, all took more than twice the amount of time I had planned. When I look at my list and what's still not done, I have to attribute it to the "RLF," or the Real Life Factor. It's the stuff in your real life, that interrupts the life we really want to be living. You know what I mean, actually calling the friends you truly want to get together with and researching the classes you want to take at the local college this summer.

I followed through yesterday and called a friend who our family loves to hang out with. We haven't seen each other since last September because the RLF has been in the way for both our families. If not school schedules, work schedules, out of town visits with family, or realizing a press kit is much more information than originally thought, it's something else that must take precedence.

I'm giving myself a break and not feeling like I need to publish a post just so Wednesday isn't left bare. Whatever! Laughing. Real life is that some days blogs don't get updated, and that's okay. Now that's the RLF!

1 comment: