Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Promises, Promises!


I know I promised to post a picture of the little thermometer graph showing sales progress. I didn't do it because I haven't made the time to make it. I should put Mason on it! Laughing!

So as of this minute, we have sold 420 pair of gloves. I have four other really great leads that I hope come through on their promises, promises to buy (order actually, but it's buying one way or the other!). I'm feeling really great that we have even one pair of gloves sold. Truth be told, all retailers had their orders place for the coming season in January. We got our saleable gloves on March 13th. With that understood, we've made enough of an impression on the people we've been able to reach to have them actually place an order with us...that's on top of an order they already placed in January with someone else!

Finally, I set my mind to having these gloves available to be on little hands fall 2009. I was told by nearly everyone on my team that I better brace myself for the "reality" (I love it when people bring up "reality") that we may not be in a position to show & sell in time to make that happen. I just couldn't bring myself to agree and here I am, certain I will have 420 pairs of WarmEase ZipperBack Gloves on store shelves in November of this year, 2009! That my friends, is something to be proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment