Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Sale!


I made another sale yesterday and a sales call that I'm hopeful will result in an order today. My count is now 456 pairs and I have three more days to sell.

ZipperBack Gloves. On store shelves Fall 2009!

There are people that say, "I can't believe my product is actually going to be on store shelves!" To that I reply, "Why not? What was the point of all this hard work and money spent if you didn't really think it was going to be in stores?" Sheesh, I've believed all along that ours was going to be in stores. On April 1st, I'll post the list of stores that will be carrying ZBG.

You may have lots of money, and not know how or where to spend it. You may not have a dime, and a mentor who can tell you how much ($) you need to accrue. You may have both of those things but no faith in yourself to sell your product.

Of all the things you have or don't have, you absolutely have to have belief in yourself and your product. With those two things, the other stuff will come. If your not sure where to start, let me recommend an excellent read; The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper. If that doesn't do it for you, I don't know what will.

1 comment:

  1. 456 pairs sold..that's fantastic!

    Good luck in your remaining days :-)

    ReplyDelete