Monday, March 30, 2009

Past The 500 Mark!

Well, it's March 30th and we've sold 501 pairs of gloves. It's not 1000 or the loftier goal of 1200, but it's 501 more that many industry professionals said we could sell. These sales are our introduction into the children's glove industry. We'll be at the ABC Kids Expo in September and then at SIA in January. It's my plan that those two industry shows will be our springboard to nation wide success. Please don't misunderstand, I'm defining success by the fact that we'll present ourselves and introduce our product to the world with gloves for sale, on store shelves. And I'm the one who gets to take the credit for getting us "here." Now it's time to get us "there."

Now that the sales efforts are over, it's time to get to work on our baby glove (I have an idea! How many times have you said that?), our fleece line, our improved ZBG, and one other I'm not at liberty to discuss just yet! Stay tuned, we'll have lots more to share along the way!

1 comment:

  1. 501 gloves is great work!
    I'm very excited for you both :-)

    ReplyDelete