Monday, March 23, 2009

Off To A Great Start

On Friday, Dave and I headed up Hwy 50 to South Lake Tahoe to hit the ski resorts and the State line shopping center. We got great feedback from the store at Sierra at Tahoe and then Dave landed his first sale. He sold 168 pair of gloves to Sports ltd. in S. Lake Tahoe.

This store is notable because this is the very store that I drove to from Truckee in 2006 to find gloves for Mason. I bought a pair that when I tried to put them on him, didn't fit. It was that fateful trip that sent me one step closer to making that first prototype.

Congratulations Dave! You are the sales super star at this point. I've said all along I have my work cut out for me, and now you've just raised the bar.

On Wednesday, I'll post a pic of the thermometer I made to graph the sales numbers. The goal is 1200 sold before March 31st. We may very well be a quarter of the way there. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. BRILLIANT!
    Way to go Dave! and good luck to the both of you in sales. :-)

    ReplyDelete