Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thank You Good Day Sacramento!

We had a blast yesterday morning on Good Day Sacramento! Live television is tricky because you never know what's going to happen. Stephanie Cruz and I spoke several days before and again yesterday morning when we arrived at the studio. Mason was suppose to be part of the piece and then he decided he didn't want to. Stephanie wanted him to so after I already had my space set, a chair was brought in and Mason propped up with just moments before we were on. As it turns out, it went just fine. The only thing I would do again is I would smile more and move more fluidly. All in all, Mason rocked, he stole the show with his addition of the "nose wipe" feature. If you didn't see it, here's the link to the piece. Come back and let me know what you think! http://www.gooddaysacramento.com/momtrepreneurs

1 comment: