Friday, September 4, 2009

Dear Diary...

I've worked so hard for nearly two years and now things are starting to happen. I sold gloves when I didn't have the product to sell (only a prototype), we have revamped our web site, are on track to start selling gloves, and we are scheduled to leave for our first trade show next week.

All of this sounds wonderful and it is, but there's something else going on that I can't quite put my finger on. It's the feeling of a cosmic change happening in the air around me. Things are happening that are exciting and scary all at the same time. Some might say it's the fear associated with enormous amounts of risk, but I don't think that's it. I'm not afraid to fail and if I do, then what? Then we keep on living our lives being grateful for the love our family shares, our health, and the great friends we have. Sure, we lose some money, but money comes and money goes. Life goes on with or without it. If I had to put words to my feelings, I would say that great things are about to happen and all the hard work, kind deeds, and tenacity is about to come around and give back. Oddly enough, it feels strange yet certain.

Only time will tell what this thing is I'm feeling but I'm glad I took the time to write about it. That way no matter what happens I can look back and know you'll be right here with my answers. Sincerely, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment