Monday, November 16, 2009

Stuff!

We are really in business! Laughing! You are probably thinking, "No duh!"

Things come up that make me realize I have to answer to customers and retailers and do it in a timely fashion. Some of the things recently have been getting a PayPal notification that we sold a pair of gloves...while in Monterey! Luckily, I had a pair with me, in the right size so I could mail them from there. Otherwise they would not have mailed for four days. The other thing that came up was size charts. I got an e-mail from one of our retailers that she needed a size chart so her customers would know what size to get their child. Duh! Next thing you know, I'm at Kinkos printing and laminating size charts to mail the next day! Not only was this time sensitive, but each of the size charts cost $3.00...I made 30, that's about $100.00 with tax! Sheesh!

All of these kinds of things, that may be obvious to some, come up at the most inopportune times! This is just a small cost of being in business for yourself. I'll be sure to let you know when the tides turn and the money is coming instead of going! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment