Monday, October 19, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I love this blog and I've been neglecting it! I've been so darn busy with ZipperBack Gloves, my real estate business, Mason's birthday, and all the other things that make my list for life so long!

I decided to order more gloves, 150 pair. No sooner did I finalize that order than I get an e-mail from a NY business that wants to buy 150 pair! ARGH! Laughing. In that order. I will call my manufacturer tomorrow to see if they can increase the order. If not, I'll sell the NY business some of my stock and then let them place a sizable order for next year. It's certainly a great problem to have, but a problem nonetheless!

Did I mention that we will have three larger sizes next year and we are currently developing an adult line for 2011? Yes! How exciting to go from idea, to gloves on shelves, to three more sizes, all sizes in two additional colors, fleece gloves and working on adult gloves. WOW! I would say I'm impressed, but it's not impressive to me, it's progress that comes from really hard work! Having a good product helps, too!

I'm going to start making the transition of moving this blog over to my web site at www.zipperbackgloves.com. It's more logical to have everything ZipperBack Gloves on one site. I'll eventually move all of this over there so newcomers can read all about the journey if they so desire. When I'm ready, I'll post that the blog has moved so everyone who wants to know, will!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo on the order! Soon my whole family can have a pair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great problem :-) I'm so happy things are moving along in the right direction. You are doing a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete