Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Got The Call!

Oh my gosh! I got a call from the producer for Amilya's new show. I was a little nervous about throwing my hat in the ring because you never know what kind of spin will be put on a reality show AND the application was really long.

Actually, the whole process has infused me with new enthusiasm for my product and business. The application reminded me how much I love my new venture, made me think of some new angles, and in general reignited my passion.

The call from the producer made me think the Law of Attraction is alive and well. I got excited submitting and when the call came, he said he could feel my excitement for my business/ product. I know there are no guarantees, it was just a screening call, but hey, it was a call! My application was read! Whoo-Hoo!

If you haven't already, go for it! You have nothing to lose! http://www.zipperbackgloves.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment